Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby loot


Hey everybody!

The baby stuff is starting to pile up at Casa de Maldoff. These are a few of my favorite things......go ahead, sing along, you know you want to.

The coozie I take to the pool. Those HOA witches in my neighborhood know they better not mess with me.

The onesies I bought the day we found out we were having a boy.



Gifts from mom & dad- baby Aggie and Gator booties


Baby sling gift from Marc

Fun lion rug I found at Target for $13! This will go great in the nursery.


Betsy doesn't know what to think about all this stuff (Ikea dresser behind her in the box)

My Texas shower invite. Yay! Thanks Bubbie & Misti for picking out such cute invites.

This weekend, we really need to get going on the nursery. While Marc is putting together the dresser (being from Ikea, it could take a while), I'm going to start cleaning out the closet and getting all the pictures off the walls. When not working on the nursery, I plan on hanging out by the pool and in my new backyard oasis. Check it out! Got all my flowers planted and cushions cleaned up. Having a party next weekend to break it in! Looks really pretty at night with the tiki torches lit up and the lightning bugs out.




Have a great weekend! New bump pic coming soon!

Love,

Lynds, Marc, & baby

1 comment:

The Palmer Fam said...

Eeeee! All the baby stuff is super cute! Can't wait to see you! That outdoor rugs looks AHHHMAZING! ;)