Friday, June 26, 2009

24 week update!

I can't believe I'm already at the 6 month mark! It has flown by!


Here's the latest pic at 24 weeks:


This is right before a big work meeting at Lowes Corporate where there is a strict dress code (closed toe shoes, no capris, no blue jean anything) and I was struggling. I went to my trusty Express work pants, thinking I could still unbutton them and use my belly band. Um...yeah...no. Let's just say it wasn't so much the belly that was the issue. Everything has um...I think "spread" is as good a word as any. Luckily, I had this stretchy old dress from H&M in the closet and I just wore it with a little cardigan over it. Be needing to hit Gap Maternity for some pants this weekend.

On the baby front, everything is looking good. Baby Boy Maldoff is kicking me all the time now and is really active. His favorite times are after my 1 cup of half caf coffee in the morning (figures), after lunch, and right before bedtime. We did our hospital tour this past weekend and will start signing up for some classes shortly. It's getting closer and closer! I just can't wait to meet him :)

Love,
Lynds, Marc, & baby (& Betsy, I think she feels left out)

2 comments:

Peg said...

You are just so darned cute!!! (I'm a little prejudiced though!) I can't wait to meet our baby boy either, he's gonna be so awesome!!! Have a fun weekend, love you both, Mom

ErinB said...

SO CUTE!!

Hey, I just tagged you in my blog. Check it out!