Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a boy!

Baby Boy Maldoff's 1st photos, including some amazing/kinda creepy 4-D images. Am I really supposed to be seeing so much detail this early?? The doctor told us not to be alarmed that our baby looks like a starving African child.

The 2nd pic down is the shot where we knew it was a boy. I think you'll see it right there in the middle between the legs!




We are absolutely thrilled that we know we're having a boy and that all the tests came back that the baby is normal and healthy. What a relief!

So, as to be expected with my crazy planning personality, I have jumped into nursery planning mode full-force. Here is my favorite nursery so far, so I think the theme will be a "modern safari".



All fun stuff!
Switching gears, we had such a great time with Ash & Paul in Boston. The best walking city I've ever visited and boy, did we walk! I think all of our dogs were barking by the end of the trip.


This pic sums up the end of our 1st day walking the Freedom Trail:


Goofballs.....


Red Sox game!

Bump update to come soon!

Love,
Lyndsey, Marc, & baby!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Sweet! Now Aubrey has another boyfriend!

Allison said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!!!

So excited for you!

~ Allison McClendon
www.livelaughlovefortoday.blogspot.com